- Children can be dropped off no earlier than 8:00 A.M. in the lower level cafeteria door. That door will be locked at 8:25 A.M.
- Children will be supervised on the back playground beginning at 8:15 A.M.
- No children can be dropped off in the front entrance of the school. Buses and teachers need to use that entrance and many walkers are using the sidewalks to make their way to school.
- Children leave the school three different ways (bus, walking, car)
- Walkers are dismissed through their grade designated doors.
K & Grade 1 (back door on the Courthouse side))
Grade 2 (middle door in the front of the school)
Grades 3 & 4 (Playground door in the back of the school)
Grade 5 (Courthouse side door in the front of the school)
- Buses are dismissed through the front entrance.
- Car pool is dismissed through the lower level cafeteria door.
- No children can be picked up through the office doors and no children will be released to walking parents through the cafeteria door.
* These procedures are in place for the safety of ALL children at the West *
Changes In Your Child's Dismissal Procedure
If you know your child is going to be dismissed early, please send in a note indicating the time and who will be dismissing your child. If the adult is not the child’s parent they must show a valid ID to dismiss the child.
Also, if your child will be changing how they get home from school (walk, car, or bus), please send in a note informing the teacher of that change.