The following items will help each student be prepared and organized for the valuable learning we do every day.
Please remember to bring these items the first day of school.
Third Grade Supplies:
- 12 sharpened Pencils per month
- 6 erasers
- 1 Pencil Sharpener with a lid (so the shavings do not go on the floor or in the desk!)
- 1 Scissors (Fiskars brand work best)
- 3 Glue sticks
- 24 count crayon
- 2 folders- 1 for homework and 1 for loose schoolwork papers
- 3 wide-lined (NOT college-lined) spiral notebooks- 1 for reading, 1 for writing, 1 for math
- 1 Dry Erase Marker
- 2 Boxes of Tissues
- headphones to use with iPads/Chromebooks
- 1 pencil box that can fit in the desk (all supplies, except the folders and notebook, will be kept in here!)
- Craft sticks
- Masking tape
We would also appreciate:
- Paper towels ~ the ones at school are CRUMBY!!!
- Disinfectant Wipes ~ we want to keep the room clean and germ free!
- Hand Sanitizer ~ clean hands = healthy kids!!
- Gallon size Ziploc bags
- Sandwich size Ziploc bags
- Extra Dry Erase Markers
Grade Three Teachers